St Austell, Cornwall
Cost £100 per swimmer
Talk/Q&A session: Introduction to relay swimming.
2 x 90 minute swims.
Night swim with safety cover. Hot drinks/snacks.
2-hour qualifying swim with water safety cover, signed off by coaches if needed.
What’s not included?
- Travel to and from the start of the camp and to swim destinations
- Accommodation and food
- Night lights/swim equipment
Please note that the below daily itineraries are an example of the swims that may take place during the course of your camp, however, actual swim locations and distances will vary according to local weather and sea conditions. Your guides will determine the most suitable swim locations each day and will communicate the plan with all guests as soon as possible.
- 9 am meet for coffee, talk, q & a.
- Am: 90-minute swim
- Lunch at own expense. Plenty of recommendations from coaches.
- Pm: 90-minute swim
- Dinner at own expense. Booking to be made for the whole group by coaches if required.
- Dusk: night swim, 60 minutes.
- 9 am meet for coffee, chat.
- am:2 hour qualifying swim.
- Coffee and debrief.
- Journey home.
- Trip Information
In addition to your daily non-swimming clothes, we also recommend that you bring the following items:
- Swimming Costume (x 3) Sweater / Fleece / Thick Socks
- Guardian lights or similar Woolly Hat and Gloves
- Swimming Goggles (x 2)* Thermal Layers
- Sun Hat and Sunglasses Long Trousers
- Waterproof Sun Cream Waterproof Jacket
- Small Daypack Walking Shoes
- Towel (x 2) Aqua Shoes / Sandals
*Try to bring one clear lens and one tinted lens for different light conditions.
Important: It can be very cold both during and between swims, so we advise all guests to bring appropriate swimwear and clothing in order to be as comfortable in these conditions. We recommend that all guests bring plenty of layers which can be added and removed as required.