STA Parent and Baby teaching specialist.
– British Swimming Level 2 in Aquatic Teaching.
– STA Level 2 in swimming teaching.
– British Swimming Level 2 coaching (working towards level 3)
– STA Level 2 Open Water
– British Swimming Level 2 Open Water
– BTF Triathlon coach Level 2
– Swim Smooth coach
– Advanced technical video analysis for swimming
– MSc Sport Science
– Current NPLQ Lifesaver & STA Pool Responder qualifications.
Founder of 5 x national award winning Triswim which manages safe open water swimming venues to create a supportive community for all. Triswim creates a safe and well-managed environment which encourages and supports of levels and backgrounds of swimmers both in the pool and open water environments.
We are specialists in tailored video analysis for swimming technique aimed at beginners up to Olympic – level swimmers. We have been booked in the Middle East, Caribbean, Americas and throughout Europe to provide swim technique clinics, coach to coach education and 1 to 1 athlete development.
Am the founder of the “Good Deed Project” in Tunbridge Wells which raises money for charity by offering assistance and help to those in need in the community. The Good Deed Project aim is to inspire and encourage others to give voluntary help by giving a little of their time to help improve something in their community, no matter how small.