Thank YOU for everything you’ve done this year to help SwimTayka grow. Together we are building the next generation of confident swimmers and clean water stewards. Thanks to you (and especially to Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation) last year we hit some benchmarks.
- We raised over $15,000
- We collected over 300 swimsuits, goggles, fins, kickboards, rashguards, and caps.
- We ran projects in Peru, Oregon, Bahamas and Vietnam.
- We swam halfway across the English Channel.
- We learned best practices from drowning prevention experts in British Columbia and Tanzania.
- We were featured in Outdoor Swimmer Magazine.
Friends, SwimTayka is going places with YOU!
Join our upcoming projects. Teach swimming and environmental education in the Bahamas (April and June 2019). Swim the English Channel on our relay team (August 2019). Connect with us in Portland, Oregon and Swindon, England. Send us your swim gear and lifesaving equipment. Make a tax-deductible gift in through PayPal or through our website.
Ask for SwimTayka in your corporate matching programs. We’re now part of the Benevity and YourCause corporate giving programs that serve Nike, Intel, Boeing and dozens of other businesses. You can also find us on Amazon Smile, Evite and Facebook Giving.
Please think of SwimTayka on #GivingTuesday!
Help make 2019 another great year with the SwimTayka family. Thank you!